Job title : Call Centre Agent jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
The Call Center agent deals with customers via telephone, Internet, e-mail and instant messaging. They are required to handle a variety of functions, including customer advocacy, technical support, cross-selling, up-selling and customer contact. Agents make an important contribution to customer satisfaction by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service to callers.
Expected Key Results
- Ensure Customer satisfaction at every contact via Phone, emails and other online medium.
- Follow up on unresolved complaints.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Excellent listening, questioning and communication skills.
- Excellent E-mail writing skills.
- Adhere to the telephone etiquette.
Call Center Supervisor
Call Center Agent
- Informs customers by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information and feedback.
- Customer Engagement Follow communication scripts when handling different topics.
- Identify customer’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell and cross sell when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Email handling and OTRS accuracy Prompt response to mails.
- Ensure OTRS data accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure responses are consistent with the contents of
- the email. (Enquiry; feedback or complaint)
- Response Time to Calls and Emails Ensure prompt response to in-bound calls.
Customer call frequency.
- Must be clear, direct and not vague in their communication with customers (Calls and Emails).
- Manage large amounts of inbound and/or outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative call targets.
- Customer Retention Rate Provide excellent customer service in such a way that we can retain the customers.
- Compile complaint call and log.
- Must be the voice of the Customer.
- Maintain a high completed Call rate Ensure that the Call abandonment rate is very less than 10%.
- Maintain a call completion rate of 90%.
- Ensure that in-bound calls are picked before the third ring.
- Escalations Must escalations issues that they cannot handle to their supervisor.
- Must avoid keeping the customer waiting on a call.
- Identify and escalate priority issues observed.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor or manager
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum Requirements: HND/B.sc, Any Discipline
- Minimum Experience: 2 years’ experience in a contact center
- Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Human Relations
- (Any other Human Related) in Telecoms company
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Nimble Learning
- Good oral and written communication
- Team player
- Computer literacy
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Telephone Etiquette
- Strong phone, verbal and writing communication skills along with active listening
- Knowledge of Microsoft office. (Excel,
- PowerPoint, Word, etc)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Call Centre Agent jobs