7 days ago
Job title : Call Center Agent (Yoruba & Hausa Speaking)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidates should possess relevant academic qualification (Minimum of HND / B.Sc and relevant qualifications or its equivalent).
- Candidate shall have Post Graduate Experience of one (1) year.
- He / she must have excellent Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to speak Hausa and any of Yoruba or Igbo.
- Ability to communicate and relate with customers in English, Hausa and any other language is a must.
- He/ she must have excellent communication skill.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Typing speed Minimum of 40 words/minute.
What Working at Lumos Offers
- At Lumos we find it important to develop our staff to be amongst the best people working in the Nigerian Solar Tech Eco-system
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression.
- Health care benefit and Pension.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Service jobs
- Call Center Agent (Yoruba & Hausa Speaking) jobs