3 days ago
Job title : Call Center Agent jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Making outbound calls.
- Assist in layout and artwork of the graphic elements on the website.
- Understand target audience and apply design strategy to layouts.
- Respond to customers’ issues and concerns.
- Management and first-level resolution of customers’ complaints/inquiries.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Handle questions or complaints.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call centre scripts when handling different topics.
- Minimum of an OND in any discipline.
- 1 year of work experience.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Multi lingua (Fluency in English, pidgin, and any of the approved native Nigerian languages).
- The ability to speak multiple languages above is a great plus.
- Must be resident in Lagos and live close to Yaba.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- Excellent Typing skills.
- Excellent photo editing skills and good portfolio.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Call Center Agent jobs
- Salary Offer: *********