ARM Hold Co.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Call Center Agent jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 09, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for the timely management of calls (both inbound and outbound); identifying customers’ needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A First Degree in a relevant field
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment?
- Previous experience in a similar role, and high fluency in YORUBA, IGBO or HAUSA language.
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening.
- Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence.
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.?
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online