1 month ago
Enived Air and Logistics Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Cabin Safety Manager
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- He/She is to monitor compliance with, and the adequacy of, procedures Required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy aircraft as required by these Regulations may be carried out by more than one person by means of different, but complementary, quality assurance programs.
- He/She is to verify by monitoring activity in the field of maintenance and operations, that the standards required by the Authority, and any additional requirements defined are being carried out under the supervision of the relevant required management personnel.
- Provide safety concerns and audit findings to senior management personnel for appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintain close liaison with the regulatory authorities and aircraft manufacturers on airworthiness and safety issues.
- Monitoring that the activities of Quality System are being performed in accordance with the accepted procedures.
- Ensure that all contracted maintenance is carried out in accordance with the contract;
- Monitoring the continued compliance with the requirements of this Regulation.
- Is responsible for implementing a Quality Audit Programme in which compliance with all maintenance procedures are reviewed at intervals. Any observed noncompliance or inadequate standards are brought to the attention of the person concerned through his manager.
- Is responsible to keep the Accountable Manager informed in the event of any reported discrepancy not being adequately attended to by the relevant person or in respect of any disagreement over the nature of a discrepancy.
- Is the management representative in relation to NCAA and will act as the focal point for the vested AOC.
- Is responsible for issuing Authorizations and Approvals to qualified personnel as per the relevant procedures and suspension or cancellation of the authorizations and approvals, at his absolute discretion.
- To ensure corresponding qualification training of the maintenance personnel in cooperation with the Head of Maintenance.
- To develop and maintain a register of all staff holding CRS Authorization(certifying staff) and licenses. Ensuring that a procedure exists to keep such persons up to date with technical developments, through training and re-examination, where appropriate. Setting up and maintaining an examination procedure to cover the issue and extension of Company Authorization.
- Is responsible for the verification and recommendation of Aircraft Maintenance License applications made to the Authority for either issue/grant/renewal. In conjunction with the Flight Safety Manager, conduct investigations required following receipt of flight Occurrence Reports.
- Identification of safety hazards.
- He ensures that remedial action necessary to maintain an acceptable level of safety is implemented.
- Provision of continuous monitoring and regular assessment of the safety level achieved aiming to make continuous improvement to the overall level of safety.
- In conjunction with the flight Safety Manager for shall take ownership and Control of SMS Manual and its implementation.
- Other responsibilities as documented in the EALL Quality Manual and SMS Manual.
- A certificate in Quality Assurance, and Safety Management.
- Quality /Safety Manager shall have some extensive operational management experience and established professional qualifications in aviation with knowledge and understanding of aviation accident prevention, quality auditing, and safe operating practices.
- An aircraft maintenance engineer license or a degree in aircraft Maintenance or
- A commercial pilot or airline transport license. Or
- A flight dispatcher license or flight operations officer authorization or military equivalent.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
* Cabin Safety Manager jobs
*Jobs in Edo
*Security / Safety jobs
- Salary Offer: *********