- This job has expired!
Job title : Cabin Crew
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Conducting pre-flight safety checks and ensuring the plane is clean.
- Demonstrating safety and emergency measures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offering information and support to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers.
- Welcoming passengers, verifying their tickets, and directing them to their seats.
- Making and serving beverages and food to passengers.
- Responding to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Attending pre-flight briefings and studying all the details of the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offering support to passengers with special needs, including children, disabled persons, and elderly individuals.
- Preparing analytic reports concerning flight issues.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N80,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Tourism / Travel jobs
- Cabin Crew jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!