Job title : Business Transformation Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the role:
- The Business Transformation Manager is responsible for identifying areas of opportunity within the company and implementing processes to change its performance for the better.
- This includes overseeing all aspects of the company, implementing any procedural change necessary, and improving how people in the company performs through measurable improvements.
- Overseeing all areas of the business, implementing any operational changes and delivering measurable improvements.
- Act as point of contact between different departments within the company and relevant third parties.
- Communicate strategies and objectives with relevant departments.
- Identify any risks regarding changes and develop a strategy to overcome or address them.
- Implement any changes sensitively and with minimal disruption.
- Create a system to evaluate the success of any adjustments made within the organisation and present any findings.
- Lead a programme of transformation priorities, utilising project/ programme management principles, supporting and directing both the project and the transformation team with internal and external colleagues.
- Prepare routine and bespoke reports as required for senior management
- A minimum of 10 years of project management experience
- Experienced in Change Management.
- Experienced leader, able to lead teams of staff in complex or challenging change processes
- Experience in project and programme management from initial design to completion
- Managing multiple demands and responsibilities in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Preparing and presenting clear, concise reports
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Business Transformation Manager jobs