Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Support, Administrative Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure employee engagement (meet and greet) and provide to end user support based on their needs (human engagement).
- Ensure regular inspections of the floors owned by the GRH, including the meeting rooms, focusing on cleanliness, tidiness is performed
- Ensure any furniture, fixtures & equipment faults identified are reported to Facilities Helpdesk to ensure prompt resolution
- Ensure locker allocation and agree with business on the ongoing management model
- Assist to check if daily Security sweeps in a flexible working environment area has been performed as scheduled
- Ensure centralized utility room supplies of stationery & printer toner are stocked with required items
- Ensure shared office space, meeting room and collaboration areas are clean and tidy.
- Ensure desk hygiene wipes are provided and replenished when needed.
- Ensure vending areas and pantry areas are always appropriately stocked with required items.
- Ensure the pantry areas are always kept clean and dry.
- Ensure prompt clean-up of un-cleaned dirty cups and utensils that are stacked up at the sink and within pantry / breakout areas.
- Ensure no outdated notices and posters within pantry or breakout area.
- Ensure no unauthorized white goods and portable electronic appliances are used at the pantry or collaboration area to include desk/work areas.
- Management, replenishment and maintenance of pantry provisions
- Champions the end-user experience in any Flexible Working environment; supporting & owning its expected outcomes
- Protects the privacy and security of the clients, colleagues and the bank’s confidential information and assets by ensuring the bank’s security access control policies & procedures are adhered to
- Assists the Experience leadership team with general administrative support including invoice processing, travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc. Requests building and/or equipment services as needed.
- Manages accuracy, production, quality and retention of program materials; which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar.
- Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines.
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested.
- Ensures safety standards are met by those delivering workplace experience services; whether company employees or thirdparty service providers
- Performs other duties as assigned
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online