2 weeks ago
Job title : Business Studies / Economics Teacher
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fill scheme of work, students’ attendance, Mark-sheets, psychomotor and affective domains in the diary.
- Plan, prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests
- Use experiments, practical or project-based teaching to enhance and improve students learning
- Promote high academic standard in students’ Performances in accordance with the approved benchmarks.
- Draw up short and long term plans that will ensue that each child is working towards set learning goals.
- Promote the welfare of students in your care.
- Ensure that children’s exercise books are marked and necessary corrections done promptly.
- Give targets that are relevant to a child’s need with the view of remediating gaps or a need in the child’s academics.
- Ensure that the class is a safe place for children, that equipment is safe and to ensure specific needs of children are known
- Ensures that students write notes, do assignments, class work and projects.
- Ensures students attend classes
- Ensures exam questions are appropriately set and vetted.
- Any other duties assigned of not more than 3.
- Maintains class control
- Marks and updates class attendance register
- Compiles class results
- Mentors students in the class
- Monitors student’s behaviour and academic performance.
Education and Work Experience
- First Degree in relevant course
- Three years’ post qualification experience.
Skills and Competences:
- Experience in general, domestic and support work.
- Ability to deal with students
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good sense of judgment and fairness to all.
- Proficiency in the use of computer with a good knowledge of modern instructional materials.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timeliness and Accuracy of Statutory Records
- Quality of teaching
- Class Control
- Student Management
- Additional Duties
N90,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Business Studies / Economics Teacher jobs