Job title : Business Risk Manager
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Manager of Business Risk and Internal Control at Notore Chemical Industry Plc in Port Harcourt.
- The Manager of Business Risk and Internal Control will be responsible for assessing and managing risk, developing and implementing internal control frameworks, identifying potential areas of improvement, and managing audits and compliance reviews.
- The Manager of Business Risk and Internal Control will also ensure that the company operates within legal and regulatory standards, and report to top management and the board of directors.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field. Relevant certifications including CIA, CISA, and CRISC preferred.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in risk management, internal control, and compliance. Experience working in a multinational and listed company is a plus
- Strong knowledge of internal control frameworks such as COSO and IT frameworks such as COBIT
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, work collaboratively, and communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks in Nigeria
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Business Risk Manager jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–9 of 9 jobs