Cordros Capital’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Business Process Outsourcing Team Lead (Call Center Management Experience)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting To: Managing Director, Cordros Registrars.
Job Type: Permanent.
- The role holder must be an individual who is passionate in developing business solutions within the Business Process Outsourcing space.
- The individual will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the sales leads/ strategies, pitch products or services to new clients and maintaining a good working relationship with both old & new customers and supervising operational staff.
- The role holder is expected to possess strong business acumen to be able to recognize and interpret commercial opportunities, must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients and prospects within the business.
- The role holder must possess the ability to quickly comprehend and filter complex information.
- Generate new and creative ideas for new product development .
- Strategic account acquisition and aggressive identification, prioritizing, and management of corporate relationships with strategic partners that have sufficient reach to provide business development results for the business.
- Design and implement strategies for sales and marketing to expand our customer base whilst ensuring a strong presence.
- Supervise the activities of the contact centre.
- Develop Customer retention/ loyalty management strategies for existing customers
- Proactively organize business review meetings to gather service enquiries and escalate any pending issues to our pre-sales/technical team for resolution.
- Ensure company processes and procedures are followed to ensure timely and quality delivery of services to our customers.
- Proactively gather market intelligence on competitors’ products and services and share the same with our product development team.
- Identify key stake holders and decision makers in companies and develop a long-lasting relationship with them.
- Conducting comprehensive reviews to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for modifications based on client’s risk tolerance, goals, objectives and individual preferences
- Creating & executing sales pitches and objectives
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines such as Business Administration, Management Sciences (MSc, MBA will be an added advantage),
- Experience in Call Center Management is mandatory. Minimum 4 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrable business to business experience within the business process outsourcing space.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent business acumen
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Sales/ Marketing Skills
- Coaching/Mentoring Skills
- Confident/ negotiation skills
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects.
How to Apply for this Offer
Intereted and Qualified Candidate Should Click here