Ruff n Tumble’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Process Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Coordinating, reporting and overseeing the development of the design processes from conception to actual production.
- You will be documenting our current processes, recommending improvements, and evaluating the efficiency of changes made to our business processes.
- Evaluate existing business processes.
- Regularly determine and outline business process improvements.
- Coordinating process improvement strategies with stakeholders.
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Guiding and supervising the team who have been assigned specific tasks within the team
- Ensure to manage the team to work within timelines
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback
- Share information real time that enables synergy and ease of work within the team
- Assist team members determine how to deploy, monitor and measure team resources.
- Represent the team at the organization’s general business process meetings
- Responsible for discussing upcoming designs
- Ensure that any information shared on the team’s platform of communication is detailed with images, the quantity of fabric, the price of said fabric, and references.
- Make provision for the team’s various work needs; essentially, enhance efficiency in order to maximize output.
- Be informed on all team activities and conduct random checks to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- First Degree in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar or fashion related role
- Critical thinking
- Leadership and interpersonal Skill
- Ability to enhance efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, and minimize errors and risk
- Good oral & communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Adobe Illustrator
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft suite
- Microsoft Office Tools.
- Process Flow Diagram/Chart.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email