Primera Africa Finance Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Process Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- To manage the improvement/radical redesign of business processes by identifying inefficiencies, proposing improvements and supporting the execution of improvements that will translate to positive customer experience, cost savings, revenues and operational efficiency.
- To identify strategic transformation projects that will increase efficiency via the transformation of resources (organizational/people change, development, training) processes and/or information technology.
- To identify and implement initiatives that will optimize the capabilities of existing resources and infrastructure across Primera
- Work with management to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Recommend new techniques and technologies to achieve business goals.
- Determine business roadmap and provide support in future business planning.
- Evaluate existing business processes and recommend improvements.
- Analyze business needs and develop strategies to meet these needs.
- Develop action plans to overcome business challenges.
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends.
- Perform business analysis and reporting for assigned projects.
- Build positive and trustful working relationships with internal/external customers.
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on business operations and procedures.
- Drive execution of strategic process improvement initiatives.
Continuous Process Improvement:
- Perform Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring, Strategy Analysis, Requirement Analysis & Design Definition, Requirements Lifecycle Management, Elicitation & Collaboration and Solution Evaluation with stakeholders before seeking management approval.
- Facilitate the process discovery walkthroughs and process redesign sessions with stakeholders.
- Review ïas-is’ processes and ïto-be’ processes and analyze both to identify most impactful changes
- Document organizational & process requirements, workflows etc. and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Ensure proposed changes/solutions effectively handle the current pain points (root cause focused)
- Identify stakeholders, analyze business requirements, and facilitate development of Business Requirement Specification documentation for solution/customization development
- Model envisioned scenarios for substandard processes/improvement opportunities and facilitate approval for changes
- Develop process maps for new processes (using Microsoft Visio Mapping Tool etc.)
- Facilitate the revision of Standard Operating Manuals (SOM) with departments and products teams
- Partnership on continuous process improvement journey and re-engineering of the bank’s business process standards.
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in First Degree (MBA, M.Sc, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications is compulsory)
- 4 – 6 years working experience.
- General banking experience especially in operations, marketing or support service units.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional Certification (CBAP/CCBA, BCS BA, PMI-PBA, etc.)
- PROSCI Change Management Certification.
- Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA).
- Agile Project Management Certification.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Organize information
- Strong knowledge of banking operations
- Business Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Pay attention to details
- Team player
- Honest, proactive and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online