Job title : Business Operations Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client is a youth network developed to enhance digital citizenship among youth from underrepresented communities worldwide.
- Their youth network has expanded to include over 200 members across 60 countries, all of whom began their digital ecosystem involvement through their initiatives, seeks to hire a Business Operations Manager who can robustly support the directors in managing the daily operations of the business.
- Lead bi-weekly team meetings, ensuring cohesive team efforts. This role will take full leadership of the scheduling and running of the team meetings. Including preparing the meeting agenda, tracking the attendees in the meeting, ensuring that the administrative support takes proper meeting notes and ensuring that the meeting outcomes, next steps or to-dos are effectively communicated to all team members.
- Monitor and ensure that each team member is effectively fulfilling their responsibilities. This role is the direct line of supervision to all other members of their small remote team. The role is responsible for ensuring that all team members are properly equipped with the resources they require to complete their assigned tasks. This role will ensure that team members are compliant with the organisation’s standards and that all team members are compensated accordingly every month. This role will give regular performance feedback to the other team members.
- Oversee the smooth delivery of programs and projects by managing the work done by various project team members. This role will create a plan for the company’s project delivery.
- Identify and report any organizational gaps or needs to the directors.
- Ensure that all team members have the necessary resources and support to excel in their roles.
- Implement and execute quarterly plans and tasks as outlined by the directors.
- Manage the virtual workflow of the organization, ensuring all stakeholders have access to essential resources, documents, contracts, and personnel data.
- Proven experience in operational management or a similar role. At least 2 years.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to identify and address operational gaps and inefficiencies.
- Proficient in resource allocation and task management.
- Skilled in implementing strategic plans and meeting deadlines.
- Competence in managing virtual workflows and ensuring stakeholder access to organizational resources.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Adept at reporting and communicating progress to senior management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Operations Manager jobs