Outside Peek’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Business Manager (Retail Fashion) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Are you experienced and competent at managing a Retail Stores? Do you have experience liaising with clients in all areas of sales, product information? Do you have exceptional and prompt service delivery skills? If this is you, we would be glad to have you join the team. The incumbent enhances customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals, and manage staff effectively.
Our client is a leading retail fashion company licensed to sell fossil products in Nigeria.
LOCATION: Lagos (Lekki and Ikeja)
REMUNERATIONS: 80,000-100,000 monthly net
- Maximize sales growth by ensuring proper presentation of products available, to stimulate interest and entice customers to make purchase
- Monitor stock level and purchases, and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the storeÛªs reputation
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained; identify stock issues, execute planned advertising and promotions.
- Record Sales and manage inventory
- Conduct daily banking transaction in line with Cash Management policies and procedures
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales including but not limited to product information, information on special discounts, new supplies etc.
- Provide effective, efficient and prompt service delivery to customers
- Coordinate and manage repairs
- Supervise and train team members
What we need you to have:
- A graduate degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 2-4 yearsÛª experience in the retail fashion space
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- IT competency
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skill and attention to detail
- Great team player
- Inventory management skill or willingness to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
*Business Manager (Retail Fashion) jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria