Job title : Business Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 19, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Business Manager will manage the business operations within the region with the aim of generating revenue by expanding the clientele base and maintaining existing business relations.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Focus on winning and keeping new qualified profitable business.
- Generate revenue as communicated in the KPI for the year.
- Represent the company and its policies to all clients.
- Oversee all HR/Diverse business functions for the entire workforce and business interest within the region.
- Lead the recruitment & outsourcing objectives in the region, and plan a sustainable model for the Organization and its various clients within the region.
- Increase brand awareness and applicant footprint to the region’s office.
- Manage the various training/development Interventions for all the employees and clients across the region.
- Manage and direct the department’s operations within approved budget.
- Responsible for setting and reviewing team’s performance across the region.
- Develop, establish and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall business objectives.
- Work in partnership with fellow management team and board of directors to create the strategic plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve same.
- Oversee risk management and legal activities, SLA’s, partnership agreements, leases and other legal documents.
- Responsible in maintaining existing customer database through regular sales visits.
- Keep track of competitor analysis by conducting regular market research on periodical basis.
- Maintain close working relationships with all stakeholders for efficient service delivery.
- Submit monthly business report as at when due
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by Line manager
Job specification / Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field
- MBA is an added advantage
- Professional qualification:
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably in a Business Development/Management role
- Experience meeting revenue, profit and growth targets
- Excellent written and good communication skills is required.
- Diplomatic skills to be used in front of the customers.
- Confidence in undertaking presentations to vast number of people.
- Analytic skills to review both financial and operational data.
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to close business wins.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job role and the location as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Manager jobs