Lily Hospitals Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Business Development/Sales Manager jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : December 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking to hire a highly driven business development and sales manager to assist the hospital to increase profitability. The business development managerÛªs responsibilities include building and strengthening internal and external relationships, managing customer relations, and implementing strategies designed to increase revenue and acquire new business opportunities. He/She should also be able to collaborate with the marketing team to develop innovative marketing strategies.
The business development and sales manager will also perform detailed market research and analysis, prepare proposals and make presentations in response to requests and management reporting.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external sales and marketing departments, vendors, distributors, and customers.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities for the company.
- Researching new markets and emerging market trends.
- Developing new partnerships.
- Formulating and implementing an account management plan to ensure that business relations are properly maintained.
- Presenting market research to the marketing department and recommending strategies to improve market research.
- Collecting information in order to prepare proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Continually learning about the hospitalÛªs products and services.
- BachelorÛªs degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 yearsÛª experience in sales, marketing, business development, and management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
*Business Development/Sales Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Delta
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria