- This job has expired!
Job title : Business Development Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The BD officer shall be mostly responsible for helping the company build a database of sponsors and partners for our upcoming events, engaging them.
- Their role shall also involve a lot of documentation, including managing financial budgets, bookkeeping, and financial reporting.
- Therefore, this role requires someone with a good background in sales and marketing.
- Using a CRM (e.g. Hubspot)
- Using Accounting software (e.g. Zoho)
- Proposal Writing, Effective communication and strategic thinking
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reaching out to new sponsors, partners, and prospective investors
- Building our partnerships database
- Contributing to the overall business development strategy
- Assisting with basic accounting (expenses record and book-keeping using sage or Zoho software)
- Planning and executing field outreaches toward our sponsorship targets
- Co-managing our corporate contacts’ database
- Executing periodic surveys and reporting progress
- BSC or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience (at least 3 years) in a corporate marketing role
- A background in accounting and finance
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office tools are necessary
- Prior use of a CRM (especially HubSpot) will be an added advantage
- Understanding email marketing will be an added advantage
- General knowledge of social media/digital marketing
- The Ideal candidate is very tech-savvy, teachable, and open-minded
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!