Technoton Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Development Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, closing business relationships and ensure customer satisfaction in the MEP Industry
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients with plan to increase client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customers’ needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Schedule and attend client meetings with aim to convert to clients
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Technoton’s policies.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars. Provide feedback to the Operations Manager.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
- Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients.
- Determine an efficient communication procedure to alerting sales management teams of issues that impact client delivery or service.
- Fosters good teamwork. Strength of working relationship with the team. Works in a collaborative way with the team.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in the sale of Engineering equipment and services, with track records of performance. (Experience in the sale of Air-condition units will be an added advantage)
- Extensive contacts in the aforementioned industry
- Minimum of 3 years in a management level in a structured environment
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to prepare detailed proposals, reports and make presentations to a large group
- Must have previous experience in business development in a well-structured organization, pursuing and negotiating contracts
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization in person and over the telephone is a MUST.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Must be comfortable with working in a target-driven environment.
- Must be conversant with social media.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified expatriates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.