Abuja Clinics’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Development Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking to employ a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity but also know what it takes to realize that opportunity.
- We are especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you will be expected to interact with shareholders, executives, and clients on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing insight into service development and competitive positioning.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Pitch new ideas to the management
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Equivalent 3 – 5 years experience as a business development officer/marketer (in a service or business development environment).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job Title as the subject of the email.