Eta-Zuma Group W/A Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Development Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Gudu, Abuja
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BachelorÛªs Degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years practical work experience in business development.
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five-plus years in a sales or business development environment).
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking Û÷outside the boxÛª.
- Skills of persuasion.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships.
- Must be available full time.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
*Business Development Officer in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.