Carbon Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Development Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 21-Feb-22
Quick Recommended Links
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Officer – SME who is responsible for acquiring & managing a loan portfolio of SME clients. You will execute duties with the goal of optimizing the mix of Company sales and bad debt losses.
- Acquisition and management of own SME loan portfolio, preferably short-tenor loans.
- Partner with Line Manager in developing weekly/monthly plans with regards to client mobilization and individual performance goals.
- Successfully initiate and partner with reputable organizations to facilitate lending to their customers.
- Maintain a good knowledge of assigned market geographical areas and understand clients’ needs with competing products.
- Explain to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of those services for further cross-selling.
- Research and develop business opportunities within assigned geographical zones and engage in market research and impact studies upon request.
- Ensure each loan disbursed is in compliance with Carbon SME lending policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present reports as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Conduct preliminary credit investigations to analyze applicants� willingness and repayment capacity to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Ensure completeness of credit application and follow-up until loan disbursement.
- Undertake any other responsibilities as required in line with Carbon policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the financial services industry with a strong track record in granting SME loans, preferably from a Fintech.
- BSc/BA in Finance and Banking, Accounting or similar field
- Communicator and persuasive with the ability to close SME loan deals in a timely manner
- A strategic thinker who looks beyond the obvious to solve problems and get results.
- Team leader, persuasive, innovative, and analytical.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency
- Call with People team
- Case Study ( Assessment)
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Potential to work in different geographies.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance
- Career development & Growth.
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Business Development Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online