Job title : Business Development Manager(Cyber Security Solutions)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
TERAWORK is the leading online talent marketplace in Africa that helps businesses thrive by connecting them with professional talent without geographical barriers. We have a pool of professionals with varying levels of expertise across tech, digital, business and lifestyle services.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy to achieve revenue goals.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with C-Suite executives in banks, telecoms, and related organizations.
- Deliver compelling presentations and proposals to convey the value of our IT security solutions.
- Translate technical details into business benefits during client interactions.
- Plan, execute, and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including the technical, marketing, and customer support teams, to ensure the successful delivery of IT security solutions.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify potential clients, industry trends, and competitor strategies.
- Achieve sales targets and revenue growth by closing deals, upselling, and cross-selling IT security solutions to existing and potential clients.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on business development activities, progress, and challenges.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and forums to build relationships and identify new business opportunities.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team to drive company-wide initiatives that align with the vision and mission of the organization.
- B.SC Marketing, Business, IT, or any related field (MBA Preferred).
- Proven track record of at least 5 years business development or sales roles within the IT security sector.
- Strong existing network of C-suite contacts within banks, telecom companies, and related sectors.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret use data-driven insights to make informed decisions.
- Deep understanding of IT security solutions and market dynamics.
- Ability to champion campaigns, analyze performance and adapt strategies as needed.
- A visionary leader with a deep understanding of marketing and public relations strategies to drive business growth.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Business Development Manager(Cyber Security Solutions) jobs