Willers Solutions’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Development Manager (Upstream Oil & Gas) – Female jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client a reputable oil and gas company is looking to fill the role of a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Manager (UPSTREAM OIL & GAS)- FEMALE PREFERABLY
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients and must be have experience dealing with NAPIMS, NIPEX.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clientÛªs needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the companyÛªs products/services addressing or predicting clientsÛª objectives
- Good Negotiation and Networking skill.
- Strong analytics and commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Great organizational and team player skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Min of B.Sc. in Business Administration or related field.
- Min of 3-5 yearsÛª cognate experience in the U upstream Oil and Gas Sector as BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Experience in bid tendering
- Female preferably
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Business Development Manager (Upstream Oil & Gas) – Female in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.