Job title : Business Development Manager – Nigeria
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- Leap29 are seeking to hire a Business Development Manager to be responsible for the origination and contracting of new C&I opportunities in West Africa.
Reporting Structure Reports to the Head of Business Development
- Develop C&I projects in West Africa.
- Formulate and execute strategic sales strategies tailored to West Africa.
- Cultivate and manage key relationships with strategic developers and EPCs in the region.
- Oversee the complete business development life cycle, including client identification, engagement, due diligence, strategic management, site assessments, feasibility studies, project sizing, tariff pricing, proposals, presentations, and contract negotiations.
- Manage and oversee the implementation of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), leases, and other revenue contracts.
- Effectively handle client queries during construction and operations with support from the technical teams.
- Ensure compliance with internal reporting and management requirements, utilizing appropriate in-house systems as needed.
- Provide regular project briefings and updates or as required.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in business development/sales, with a focus on multinational corporations operating in West Africa. Exposure to renewable energy and experience within a multinational corporation is advantageous.
- Established relationships with potential customers for my client in West Africa.
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written English and fluency in French.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Enthusiastic commitment to working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Effective people management skills and a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness and ability to travel across Africa to visit customers.
- Passion for the decarbonization industry in Africa and a dedication to contributing to project delivery
How to Apply for this Offer
If the opportunity to be a part of a highly skilled, international team is of interest to you, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Manager – Nigeria jobs