1 week ago
Job title : Business Development Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Present, promote, and sell the company’s products/services to existing and prospective clients
- Reach out to potential leads through cold calling.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Engage in strategy reviews, development, and implementation
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customers’ needs.
- Prepare sales reports and other reports as required by the team lead.
- Innovate and oversee the sales process for the business to attract new clients. Identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Research and identify opportunities that are present in existing and new markets. Qualify, modify, and secure business opportunities for the company.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and pitches to prospective clients and partners.
- Create, develop, and nurture long-lasting relationships and partnerships with current and new customers.
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs.
- Answer potential customer questions: respond to customers’ requests for proposal, and follow-up call questions. Secure, grow and retain accounts through proper collaborations with leadership and sales.
- Develop and maintain a list or database of prospective clients.
- Maintain a database (sales force or excel) of potential customers’ information. Use the CRM software to maintain a pipeline of all sales administered.
- Suggest upgrades or added services and products that may be of interest to customers.
- Remain in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that the company’s offerings remain relevant.
Requirements and Skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field with 5-10 years experience
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
N200,000 – N250,000 / Month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role and Location as subject of the email. (e.g BDM Lagos, BDM South-East, BDM South-West, BDM South-South).
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********