Job title : Business Development Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele base. The qualified candidate will be at the forefront of the company’s marketing-facing activities and will be dedicated to creating and applying an effective sales strategy to ensure goals are achieved within a set time frame.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting app downloads, improving investment numbers, and securing HNI for premium investment products targeted at that class.
- Position the organisation as the preferred provider in its service category.
- Drive App download and usage to increase revenue by achieving organizational revenue targets.
- Develop and enhance sales and business development plans through market intelligence, understanding of client markets (quantitative and qualitative) and competitor analysis.
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders for the new release process and post-go-live process.
- Focus on solution selling for prospecting and engaging key stakeholders.
- Identify and define needs, articulating value propositions and differentiating competition.
- Learning new products, testing, and verifying new features of the app and preparing or enhance standard operations procedures (SOP), FAQ and user guides.
- Supervise deliverables of planned activities and ensure goals are achieved.
- Representing the organization at events and functions for networking and brand-building purposes.
- Creating and presenting monthly and quarterly operations plans and others.
- Report on sales activities, pipeline development and revenue forecast.
- Develop a Market strategy for respective targets identified.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Provide a deep understanding of strategies and business processes, to present ideas on how our products and services impact the livelihood of our target market.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Training non-sales staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Monitoring app performances and working with I.T to ensure new ideas understanding and implementation.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- A degree or its equivalent with at least 5 years of on-the-job experience in similar roles.
- A keen interest in Financial Technology and investment building.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive with a successful track record of working in a team-based environment.
- Independent and highly motivated, results-driven with an ongoing curiosity for growth.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Manager jobs