Job title : Business Development Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Managing and driving Business, Bid generation of attached Strategic Business Unit;
- Involve in the realization of the attached SBU Budget/projected revenue;
- Involve in the negotiation of software application pricing with clients;
- Effective and convincing service presentations to clients;
- Maintain strong business relationships with current clients and ensure repeat business;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators;
- Generate sales for the company’s financial solutions;
- Demonstrate products/services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs.
- The Job applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering or any other related course
- The job requires a minimum of 7 years experience in a Business Development role in a FINTECH/BANKING/SOFTWARE Environment with track records of sales achievement.
- Strong knowledge of financial software/Applications.
- Experience in the Financial or IT industry is key.
- Having MBA/M.Sc. Degree is an added advantage.
- Ability to penetrate government parastatals.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Manager jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 87 jobs