Job title : Business Development Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager, that would be tasked with developing and diversifying business so that income increases, and the future and growth of the organization are guaranteed.
- To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Meet revenue goals of all 4 brands
- Facilitate brand visibility in 54 countries of Africa
- Relationship Management and upselling activities with existing client base
- Customer Experience Monitoring
- Setting up sales and distribution channels
- Attending Trade shows and exhibition for the purpose of sales and brand visibility
- Lead generation, Monitoring, conversion and project management.
- Email Marketing, Digital Marketing and Event Marketing
- Setting up and growing affiliation program
- Liaison with CTO to automate sales processes and channels
- Business brand performance and equity tracking
- Effecting contracts and onboarding new clients.
- Liaison with Legal for business contracts
- Project Management and Process Implementation
- Team training and Management
- Generating and exposing a steady flow of testimonials
- ?Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.?
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Manager jobs