Venerer Talent’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Business Development Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
To manage and support Relationship Managers/Officers in performing and achieving set business targets.
- Implementation of BankÛªs business development and marketing strategies in assigned regions.
- Initiate and monitor Relationship Manager/OfficersÛª relationship with corporate/individuals to facilitate deposit mobilization.
- Originate and execute mortgage loans including initiating Credit Appraisal Memorandum and ensuring all requirements are met.
- Enforce use of sound credit judgment to maintain credible loans and reduce number of non- performing loans to barest minimum.
- Creation of quality risk assets in preferred sector(s).
- Monitor activities and performance of Relationship Managers/ Officers on assigned job roles.
- Ensure timely identification of toxic assets and appropriate measures are taken to minimize imminent risk.
- Ensure adequate background check of prospective clients and adherence to KYC procedure.
- Ensure effective management of all assigned corporate accounts and credits
- Conduct weekly Performance Review (MPR) sessions with team members and ensure implementation of approved deliberations (sanctions and rewards) to ensure improvement in Relationship Manager/OfficersÛª performance and work processes.
- Keep abreast of local and international business opportunities and exercise judgement in acquiring new mortgages business(es).
Skills and Competency Requirements
- A sound understanding of the Nigerian mortgages and real estate sector as well as the key market drivers.
- Ability to identify potentially profitable business development opportunities
- Positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Ability to lead and effectively manage marketing teams and cross-functional teams.
- Result oriented and self-motivated with high sense of drive and resilience.
- Thorough and deep understanding and familiarity with assigned regions, strong business leads and ability to quickly connect with high net worth individuals, decision makers andinfluencers within targeted organizations and sector.
- Strong marketing skills and ability to win customersÛª trust.
- Excellent knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Confident negotiation skills and ability to Û÷close the dealÛª.
- Strong client management skills and ability to maintain relationship through trust.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to generate ideas.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, andpresentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Market response to products/ services.
- Market share in geographical location.
- Growth in total deposit balance.
- Overall profitability of the Bank (Revenue growth).
- Customer growth (Number of new and repeat customers).
- Number of improved (existing) and new products/services.
- Accuracy and completeness of reports, CA.
- Budget variance
- Non-Performing Loan
- No of complaints from external and Internal customer s
- Internal Control Exceptions/Audit Opinion
- Effective administration of NHF loan
Key Result Areas
- Deposit mobilization
- Risk Asset creation
- Loan repayment
- Sound credit judgement
- Number of HNI Accounts *Non-performing loans
- *Capacity building of Team members
- Number of new, active account and Repeat client.
*Business Development Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria