Ola-kleen Holdings Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Business Development Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Summary of Role
- The Business Development Manager builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships/deals.
- He/She identifies sales leads, pitch goods or service to new, existing and potential clients and maintain a good working relationship with all contacts.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients, overseeing the development of marketing literature and reports writing and presentation.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partneräó»s needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Any other function(s) that may be assigned by the GMD.
- First Bacheloräó»s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social sciences.
- A Masteräó»s Degree or an MBA will be added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate cognate experience, 2 years out of which must be in a managerial position.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing multi-million large scale deals.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Ability to build rapport
- Customer focused
- Time management and planning skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Being thorough and professional
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Collaborating on teams
- Oral and written communication
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
*Business Development Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria