NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Business Development Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
JOB SCOPE: This role provides support to the center with special focus on Business development solutions ensuring the generating of more revenue for the clinic, managing client accounts and creating new sales ideas; which includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
REPORTING LINE: She/he reports to the Chief Operations Officer
- Lead the Business Development unit by developing a strategy for the unit, managing the resources, budget, impact and focusing on results and revenue for the center.
- Identify sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Manage company and client expectations
- Set up business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Create presentations on targets, impact measurement, goals for the entire marketing team for regular reviews with senior management.
- Negotiate business development contracts following company procedures
- Find and follow new business development leads
- Work with stakeholders externally to enhance business at the center.
- Work with the PR agencies to enhance brand and communication strategies.
- Undertake any additional tasks requested by the senior management.
Clients Service Support:
- Manage client accounts
- Attend and organize networking events
- Build trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Work closely with the Clinic Services Manager to support programs and initiatives at the clinics and external stakeholders with specific focus on adding value in the long term.
- Manage records of clients, referrals, revenue, and other important data
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivate positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Develop ways to improve the clients experience and build brand loyalty
- Research the market and industry trends
- Develop Client database and services provided at the center with regular updates on the websites
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through with a focus on producing the highest quality product possible
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Proficient computer skills, CRM Software(Salesforce),Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
In addition to the above;
- Minimum of five yearsÛª work experience in sales,marketing,customer service as a manager in similar industry
- Must hold a BachelorÛªs degree in business, administration, or related field
- Having worked in the healthcare industry in any capacity will be an advantage
- Demonstrated and proven sales result
- Experience working with colleagues across different time zones.
*Business Development Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria