Job title : Business Development Manager (IOC)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The company is seeking to hire an experienced business development manager with proven track records of deal closure with the IOCs who will be responsible for delivering on the organization’s short-term and long-term strategic objectives by building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and negotiating and closing business deals, primarily with the IOCs. He or she must demonstrate extensive knowledge of the current market conditions within the construction industry when working with the IOCs.
The ideal candidate must have a robust network and relationship with the IOCs and the capacity to identify business opportunities, bid tendering, presentation, handle negotiation, and see through each transaction closure from start to finish.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meets potential clients by growing, maintaining, leveraging the network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s managers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Uses a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external clients debriefs.
- Identify opportunities for the company’s financial growth.
- Submit weekly progress reports
- Perform other routine functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field from a reputable institution. MBA/MSc will be an added advantage.
- 10 years of Sales or Marketing experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry with vast experience sourcing clients from IOC.
- Proactive in researching new techniques on the job to apply as appropriate.
- Networking, Negotiating, Public Speaking, Research and Strategy, Writing, Closing Skills and Prospecting Skills.
- Identification of Customer needs and challenges.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Market knowledge, Professionalism and Microsoft Office.
- Must be computer literate with sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Project.
- High attention to detail.
- Business Intelligence.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a good business judgment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Determined work ethic and must be seen to be professional at all times (communication and presentation).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Manager (IOC) jobs