Job title : Business Development Manager – Gas
Job Location : Imo
Deadline : October 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving business growth. He will develop a network of contacts to attract new customers, research new market opportunities and oversee growth plans for the Gas unit of the group, making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income.
- Identifying, developing and/or evaluating sales/marketing strategy based on knowledge of the company’s objectives and products.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and prospective customers and/or partners to identify, develop, and commercially implement new opportunities.
- Building and developing relationships to establish the company’s portfolio as a leader in the downstream sector.
- Increasing company revenues, profitability and identifying opportunities for the growth of the company’s business to meet set sales target.
- Negotiating contracts with clients, vendors or distributors.
- HND / B.Sc. in any field of study but must at least five years of experience in the sales/marketing of LPG to a wide range of customers.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Manager – Gas jobs