Arit of Africa Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Business Development Manager (Female) jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Verifiable Experience in Selling IT Solutions across various sectors.
- Develop Annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth.
- Achievement of set comparable targets in previous employment is key.
- Ability to show adequate knowledge of key decision makers in the industry.
- Target management in terms of profitability and cascading it down to quarterly and monthly sales is key.
- Ability to drive the execution and development of integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans.
- Ability to Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Ability to Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly;
- Must be able to develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the companyÛªs market share position.
- Must develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the companyÛªs brand.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Must be female.
- Fluent in Hausa Language.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Must have NIN & a driverÛªs license.
- Must have a good understanding of the Abuja/ Hausa market and culture.
*Business Development Manager (Female) jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria