Changeroom’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Development Manager jobs in Anambra
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : June 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Requirements and skills
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field with 3-15 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in an Insurance company or financial services company.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
N200,000 – N300,000 / Month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.