Job title : Business Development Executive (Real Estate Firm)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
The company is seeking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive who will be responsible for evaluating real estate short and long-term goals, and providing options for the best use of any given property. The preferred candidate will be expected to guide clients towards making efficient financial decisions and will need to have an extensive background in real estate often with experience and resources that extend far beyond the responsibilities of buying and selling real estate.
- Enhance product knowledge of brand and product portfolio.
- Generate quality leads and constantly update the database of Potential investors/ buyers.
- Provide sufficient information on the company’s products to investors/ buyers.
- Counsel investors/buyers on investment opportunities, Prices, ROI, Mortgages, Infrastructure, and Project features.
- Accompany buyers during visits to the property and advise them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
- Prepare purchase agreements and other documents for each transaction.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Follow Monthly Sales Targets, MBOs/ KPAs, and tasks assigned by the Sales Manager.
- The institutional Sales Manager is expected to generate good sales leads from business meetings with corporate and notable firms in different industries.
- Ensure provision of proper after-sales support and services to clients
- Organize meetings to discuss sales activities and make decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- 3-7 years cognate experience as a Business Development Executive in a real estate firm or a similar environment and must have been recognized as a top performer
- Business acumen and expert knowledge of the industry
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets, and deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation and computer skills; proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent relationship management
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
- Ability to easily adjust to flexible work environments, overtime, travel, weekends, etc.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Executive (Real Estate Firm) jobs