- This job has expired!
Job title : Business Development Executive – Oil and Gas
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- At least a B.Sc in a related discipline.
- At least 5years of relevant experience in Marketing or Business Development.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas sector and key business drivers will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary
- % Bonus for every transaction identified and won
- External training with top-notch training vendors
- Excellent on-the-job experience and exposure working with experts in different fields
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Executive – Oil and Gas jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!