Job title : Business Development Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 05, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Development of yearly target/sales forecast to align with the corporate sales objective
- Development of the marketing mix strategies, towards achieving its set target.
- Regular reporting on sales/marketing activities
- Ensure submission of both weekly/monthly reports/plans
- Actively work on the achievement of its sales and marketing objectives in line with corporate business objective.
- Deliver on sales strategies for its allocated industry/industries
- Promptly raises invoices for services rendered
- Be a good ambassador of the VDT Brand
- Be involved in the publicity drive of the organization
- Acquire knowledge of the industry regulatory bodies that the organization plays in (NCC, ATCON).
- Ensure delightful and dependable relationship management with customers
- Ensure retention of both old and new customers
- Delivers customers/prospects’ proposals/requests in a timely manner
- Regularly gathers intelligent reports on both customers and competitors activities
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Executive jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 446 jobs