1 week ago
Job title : Business Development Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Identifying viable business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support, answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Partnering with pre-sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow company accounts.
- Developing and sustaining prospective client database.
- Maintaining client relationships via cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- A minimum of First Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or other related fields
- Extensive experience as a sales expert.
- Experienced in complex sales and marketing.
- Ability to draft, decipher and negotiate business or product offerings.
- Complete understanding of contemporary business and market trends.
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- Effective communicator with attention to details.
- Basic understanding of industry trends.
- Good analytic and research skills.
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firm’s goals & mission
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Executive jobs
- Salary Offer: *********