Nicole Sinclair Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Development Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 13, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business developer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The business development manager’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, improving existing sales proposals, and development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends,and new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced skills in Excel Spreadsheets, MS Office, and Financial Software applications
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Very strong analytical skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to produce compelling copy
- Proofreading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and ICT skills
- Graphic Artist skills (added advantage)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online