Job title : Business Development Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Increase the business services of the company in the IOCs
- Prepare bids and submit on time as requested.
- Establish and maintain work relationship with clients and regulatory bodies E.g. NAPIMS, NCDMB and DPR.
- Must possess at least a Second Class Degree in Engineering or any Science related courses.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar position.
- Must have extensive working experience in the oil and gas sector.
- Must have an eye for details and Zero tolerance to rework or errors
- Must be able to work under pressure and able to challenge deadlines.
- Must show proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have proposal management experience
- Must demonstrate previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
- Provide proven leadership and management experience
- Have extensive sales experience
- Possess experience interacting with executive-level staff
- Must Show an understanding of the bid process
- Experience in securing large contracts
- Knowledge of document management methods.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Executive jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!