SKLD integrated Services LLC’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Business Development Executive – Distributorship jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Û¢ Identify prospecting potential new clients and convert into increased business
- Û¢Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands companyÛªs customer base
- Meet with potential customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential customers and the decision makers within the client organization and set up meetings with the decision makers.
- Negotiate and advise on pricing for customer requests.
- Present new products and other services/ partnership for schools, wholesalers, retailers and building new and enhancing existing relationships.
- Work with the Procurement and Store teams to ensure customer orders are met.
- Follow up with customers on order delivered to ensure satisfaction.
- Present to and consult with the senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, you will identify and develop the companyÛªs unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submission of weekly progress reports and ensuring all data reported are accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the companyÛªs CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet set targets.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitorsÛª status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs.
- Recording sales information and maintain customersÛª records and database
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends (Market Knowledge)
- Excellent social skills
- 2-3 yearsÛª experience in sales distributions
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have attention to detail and be numerically sound
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
*Business Development Executive – Distributorship jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria