OneHealth’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Development Associate – Provider Partnership jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Building strong client relationships by providing customers with ongoing support and regular sharing of best practices, insights, and product knowledge.
- Partnering with the sales team to ensure that new customers are onboarded successfully.
- Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Ensuring a high level of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
Qualifications / Skills / Requirements
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree
- Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience within a B2B sales/ account management, Customer Success or Project Management role, ideally within the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- Experience within a Startup company would be a strong advantage.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strong networker & relationship builder
- Must behighly goal driven and has the ability to work well in fast paced environments
- Must bea self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Must stay around Ikeja and environs, because job location is in Ikeja.
- Flexible (Partially Remote).
What’s on Offer?
- N200,000 Net Monthly Salary (Non-negotiable)
- Join a market leader within Pharmaceutical & Biotech
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Business Development Associate – Provider Partnership in Lagos