Job title : Business Development Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a health-tech firm is looking to hire a Business Development Analyst with the primary responsibility of developing and implementing strategies for business growth, as well as driving revenue generation, customer acquisition/ retention, and business success.
- Involved in the Development of the Business Strategy
- Involved in the development of annual business plans and budgets,
- Ensures effective execution of agreed objectives to be achieved from the Business Strategy
- Identifies and configures new opportunities by developing or adapting
- Products/Services that address Customers’ needs across different market segments
- Engages with relevant stakeholders to generate extensive market and competitive knowledge
- Manages sales and customer engagements, prepares sales performance reports, analyses and evaluates performance reports with Partners and determines, with Partners, specific actions directly related to Business Development and Growth
- Establishes effective relationships with Customers and Partners to ensure revenue assurance and for market intelligence purposes
- Increase LPs Customer Base, maintain Customer Loyalty and build effective customer relationships
- Ensures self-development with relevant training and development support to increase
- Market Knowledge, Product/Service requirements, service standards and boost profitability
- Ensure customer satisfaction goals and expectations are met at the very minimum by applying proper coordination skills across all stakeholder points
- Develops an intuitive understanding of existing and target consumer attitudes, behaviours, trends, using a variety of sources such as market research, trends analysis, observation etc. and leverages understanding to drive brand growth in volume & equity
- Conducts brand research and assesses customer perception of brand vis-?-vis competition
- Liaises with legal and compliance personnel to ensure the brands are registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where necessary and that this value is understood.
- Plans and manages public events (road shows, product launches, customer fora etc.) and conducts post evaluation and reporting
- Coordinates the production of corporate gift & promotional items
- Ensures brand uniformity and consistency across all media channels
- 5 – 7 years of work experience in business development and marketing, within a corporate institution with 1 or 2 years in supervisory role.
- Strategic & Brand planning, selling,Product Knowledge, business development,
- Interest and good understanding of tech products.
- A result driven orientation
- Flexible, proactive and data driven.
- Good IT skills and must be proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management/Marketing, or any other related field. Masters in related field will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Analyst jobs