Centrifuge Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Developer/Social Media Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
A Business Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with other companies; duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Develop beneficial proposals
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
About the job
- Centrifuge Information Technology Limited is seeking for an ambitious and energetic candidate as Business Developer.
- He / She will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to develop the market and establish and solid sales network in the Nigeria/FCT.
- The goal is to introduce Centrifuge Information Technology Limited, create sustainable sales network and generate financial Growth through strategic allies in Nigeria.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Establish and maintain a strong social media presence
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing market to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to establish relationships with business people/owners/decision makers and establish good client relationships.
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Proven experience as Business Developer or other relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of elaboration and applying methods of sales targets, and monitoring sales results via KPIs
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Social media skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to justify threats and be proactive by taking fast decisions.
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience of the Technology Market
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
Located in: Nigeria, Abuja (Only FCT-Abuja residents will be contacted)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.