1 week ago
Job title : Business Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Business Requirements Documentation
- Process Analysis/Process Re-engineering
- Reporting and Data Analysis
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field. (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Business Analyst (Data Science) role.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of Java, Perl and Python.
- Expertise in Agile, BI Reporting, Big Data, Data APIs, Data Design, Data Mining & Knowledge Discovery, Data Modeling / Statistical Modeling, Data Visualisation and Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Hue) would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Business Analyst jobs
- Salary Offer: *********