Teleperformance’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Business Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 06, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Support management with all necessary information, planning models and scenarios to facilitate the decision-making process.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist and support implementation of all new projects.
- Ensure accurate planning and adequate staffing for operational accounts regarding all resourcing.
- Identify planning gaps and challenges that affect the business.
- Produce and deliver tracking and reporting for key KPI/SLAÛªs in the business.
- Analysis of historical data, forecasting and creating staffing scenarios for inbound and outbound business functions.
- Perform a weekly/monthly capacity plan for all accounts that supporting operational management for taking the proper decisions.
- Workforce planning and scheduling for all operational accounts, from long term plans to the minutest intraday level.
- Maintain Operation headcount and headcount related issues.
- Control leaves balance and reserve annual leaves for CSRs.
- Track, maintain, and document attendance, leaves and absenteeism of CSRs.
- Report on absenteeism and attrition figures of Operation.
- Update HR and finance with attendance, absenteeism, and Overtime.
- Align with all management levels in case of expected events, or potential crises.
- Excellent usage of MS Office.
- Ability to use Power BI and Tableau.
- Communication Skill (Oral and Written)
- Job motivation
- Planning and organization
- Stress tolerance