Suretree Systems’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Business Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Duties & Responsibilities
- Document ÛÏas-isÛ status at the commencement of any software development cycle
- Serve as the primary point of reference in data gathering for functional and design specifications.
- Document the gap between the ÛÏas-isÛ status and the functional requirements
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Working with users to formulate and document business requirements
- Identifying, investigating, and analyzing business processes, procedures and work practices
- Identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour
- Using project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects
- Taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system
- Creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes
- Developing functional specifications for use by system developers
- Using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software
- Acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision-making process
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Provision of inputs to the elaboration of internal policies and procedures on the use of ICT.
- Participation in the office business process re-engineering activities and ensures that business needs drive IT solutions related to corporate resource management.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming a project team; establishing a project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Proven work experience
- An analytical mind
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail-oriented,analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail, a head for problem-solving. and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind.
Skill Set Required:
- Software Design
- Software Maintenance
- Process Improvement
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience
- Big Picture Thinking
- Work Well Under Pressure.
*Business Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria