GVA Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a top tier commercial bank requires the service of a highly skilled Business Analyst with Fin-Tech experience to join a dynamic team. The successful individual will conduct business analysis for new product releases and new projects. This individual will be involved in requirement analysis, documentation, scope validation, coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders.
- Understand the business problems / needs from business executives, product managers, operations managers and business users.
- Analyses and documents detailed business requirements including data and non-functional requirements.
- Document functional requirement utilizing various techniques including user stories, use cases, data flow diagrams, swim lanes diagrams, workflow diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc.
- Obtain sign-off against the business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements to development and quality assurance staff.
- Ensures traceability between business and functional requirements.
- Validate system design against requirements.
- Review and validates test cases produced by the quality assurance staff.
- Understand technology solutions to business problems and communicate the solution back to business.
- Conduct gap analysis and downstream impact exercises for system changes.
- Serves as a first point of contact for development staff to understand requirements specifically during the implementation/coding phase.
- Ability to make use of tools & techniques in requirement analysis or elicitation.
- Customer relationship management skill.
- Problem solving/analytical skill
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skill
- Business analysis skills
- System analysis skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Creative and innovative skills
- Process involvement skills
- Adequate knowledge of information and knowledge of management
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/taking ownership
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Business, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- 2-8 yearsÛª working experience as a business analyst, preferably in a financial institution
- Relevant professional certifications
Certifications include : ITIL, PMP, PRINCE 2, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, ISO 21500
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidate should send their resumes in (MS World and PDF) to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]. Kindly use job title as subject of the mail.
*Business Analyst in Nigeria